About the Kent Resource Partnership
The Kent Resource Partnership is a partnership between the district councils and us. They collect discarded household materials in Kent and we deal with what happens to it afterwards.
As a group we look at how we can improve waste management in Kent.
Kent waste statistics
Press releases and statements
- August 2021 - Kent Councils call for tougher legal action on fly-tippers (PDF, 199.3 KB)
- March 2021 - Producers and councils join forces on ‘public confidence in recycling charter’ (PDF, 183.8 KB)
- August 2020 - Kent councils urge magistrates to take greater action on fly tippers (PDF, 542.5 KB)
- February 2019 - Kent’s 13 councils show the dangers of driving recklessly on pavements (PDF, 520.5 KB)
- June 2018 - Agencies combine forces to tackle fly-tipping (PDF, 287.5 KB)
- June 2018 - Cash in when you bin! Recycling reward machines unveiled as part of campaign to #DriveDownLitter on Kent roadsides (PDF, 398.4 KB)
- December 2017 - Kent’s food waste recycling up 6% and residual waste down 4 ½ % following targeted campaign (PDF, 384.3 KB)
- September 2017 - "Under 3% landfill" reveals Kent's 'new look' annual report unveiled at its conference (PDF, 424.2 KB)
- June 2016 - 90% of Kent’s recycling and waste for 2014/15 processed within the UK (PDF, 405.3 KB)
- January 2016 – WRAP, M&S and MetalMatters support KRP communications with grants totalling £110,694 (PDF, 404.7 KB)
- November 2015 - Paul Vanston to go from Kent to Cambridgeshire (PDF, 397.6 KB)
- February 2015 – Statement on Aylesford Newsprint Ltd (PDF, 184.3 KB)
- March 2014 - £60 million net benefit to Kent taxpayers via partnership working (PDF, 226.8 KB)
- July 2014 – M&S, Sainsbury's and leading industry organisations launch in-market trial to significantly increase CPET tray recycling (PDF, 300.8 KB)
- June 2013 - Name change (PDF, 67.9 KB)
- June 2013 - Members' joint statement (PDF, 29.8 KB)
You can email questions about the Kent Resource Partnership to firstname.lastname@example.org.