Kent Community Safety Partnership
The Kent Community Safety Partnership is the top tier of community safety in Kent. It supports and actions the Stronger and Safer Communities theme within the Vision for Kent.
The partnership is chaired by Mike Hill and is responsible for:
- addressing community safety issues through joint working
- preparing an annual Community Safety Agreement based upon an aggregation of the Community Safety Partnerships (CSP) strategic assessments
- co-ordinate the work of county wide agencies
- providing guidance on major cross agency projects and management information support systems
- co-ordinate partners to achieve county priorities
- attracting resources from appropriate funding streams
- the County Strategy Group should develop links between county wide priorities, Kent Agreement priorities and local Community Safety Partnership's priorities
- fulfilling the statutory requirements as set out in Section 9 of the Domestic Violence, Crime and Victims Act (2004) regarding the initiation and undertaking of Domestic Homicide Reviews across Kent and Medway.
Browse previous Kent Community Safety Partnership agendas and meetings.