Talent Accelerator privacy notice
This notice explains what personal information we hold about you, how we collect it, how we use it and how we share that information.
Who we are
We are part of Kent County Council and we collect, use and are responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as data ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
Personal information we collect and use
Information collected by us
The Talent Accelerator Steering Group meets to help develop talent, skills training, apprenticeships and careers advice to secure growth of the creative industries. Kent County Council provides the Chairman and the secretariat for the steering group.
We collect the following data to enable it to provide the secretariat services for members of the working group or steering group for Talent Accelerator:
- email addresses
- organisation details (including names and postal addresses)
- business telephone numbers (including mobile).
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
We rely on the fact that you (“the data subject”) have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data.
You may withdraw your consent at any time. If you do withdraw your consent no further personal information will be collected and the existing personal information shall only be retained in accordance with our data protection policy.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
Who we share your personal information with
Information is shared with the members of the Talent Accelerator Steering/Working Groups:
- Artswork Bridge
- Royal Opera House Bridge
- Jasmin Vardimon Company
- Screen South
- Always Possible
- Creative & Cultural Skills
- Ideas Test.
We may share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required to do so by applicable law.
How long your personal data will be kept
We will hold your personal information for as long you are a member of the Steering Group. If we are informed that you are no longer a member all information will be removed from the Talent Accelerator mailing list.
- withdraw your consent at any time
- know what we are doing with your information and why we are doing it
- ask to see what information we hold about you (subject access request)
- ask us to correct any mistakes in the information we hold about you
- object to direct marketing
- make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office
- ask us to delete information we hold about you
- have your information transferred electronically to yourself or to another organisation
- object to decisions being made that significantly affect you
- object to how we are using your information
- stop us using your information in certain ways