Watch council meetings
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the government guidance on necessary social distancing measures, all face-to-face committee meetings have been cancelled until further notice. Following emergency legislation to allow for virtual meetings, a limited number of meetings will take place remotely.
We broadcast some of our council meetings live online, giving you the chance to see council decision making in action.
There are no further webcasts until September 2020.
To join a webcast, you must download the Microsoft Teams app. We would recommend joining the meeting anonymously.
Webcast council meetings from the past year are available to view.
- Adult Social Care Cabinet Committee - 5 June
- Growth, Economic Development and Communities Cabinet Committee - 8 June
- Scrutiny Committee - 9 June
- Health Reform and Public Health Cabinet Committee - 9 June
- Planning Applications Committee - 10 June
- Children Young People and Education Cabinet Committee Briefing - 11 June
- Pension Board Briefing - 12 June
- Policy and Resources Cabinet Meeting - 16 June
- County Council - 17 June
- Cabinet meeting - 22 June
- Scrutiny Committee - 23 June
- Selection and Member Services Committee - 23 June
- Select Committee: Affordable Housing – 25 June
- Superannuation Fund Committee - 26 June
- Cabinet meeting - 29 June
- Growth, Economic Development and Communities Cabinet Committee - 3 July
- Kent Flood Risk Management Committee Briefing - 6 July
- Scrutiny Committee - 7 July
- Health Reform and Public Health Cabinet Committee - 8 July
- Adult Social Care Cabinet Committee - 14 July
- Planning Applications Committee - 15 July
- Environment and Transport Cabinet Committee - 17 July
- County Council - session one and session two 16 July
- Cabinet - 20 July
- Governance and Audit Committee - 21 July
- Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee - 22 July - session one and session two
- Scrutiny Committee - 24 July
- Selection and Member Services Committee - 29 July
- Policy and Resources Cabinet Committee - 29 July
- Children, Young People and Education Cabinet Committee - 30 July
To request access to webcasts for meetings that happened over a year ago email email@example.com.