Watch council meetings
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak and the government guidance on necessary social distancing measures, all face-to-face committee meetings have been cancelled until further notice. Following emergency legislation to allow for virtual meetings, a limited number of meetings will take place remotely.
We broadcast some of our council meetings live online, giving you the chance to see council decision making in action.
Webcasts this month
Webcasts start at 10am.
- Planning applications committee - 27 May
- Scrutiny briefing - 19 May
- Governance and audit committee briefing - 13 May
- Scrutiny briefing - 9 June (11am) please join the meeting anonymously, we recommend joining via the Microsoft Teams app
- Planning applications committee - 10 June please join the meeting anonymously, we recommend joining via the Microsoft Teams app
Webcast council meetings from the past year are available to view.
To request access to webcasts for meetings that happened over a year ago email email@example.com.