Sign language interpreters for meetings

If you are meeting with someone from Kent County Council and you need a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter, contact us and we will make sure a qualified, trained interpreter comes to your meeting.

If your child needs a sign language interpreter for a meeting

Ask your child's school to book this via Deaf and Deafblind Sign Language Interpreting Service.