Find a children's centre
Each centre offers different services, including:
- early education
- training or finding a new job
- antenatal classes
- baby clinics
- support with breastfeeding
- support with parenting and speech and language
- drop-in sessions for parents and children
- services for children with special needs and disabilities
- opportunities for families to get involved with volunteering and designing services
Please check with your local children's centre to find out what they offer.
Things to do
Find your nearest children's centres and find what's going on there. Come to meet parents, have fun or get information, advice and support.
You can search for things like baby weighing, parenting sessions, stay and play groups.