Domestic Homicide Reviews
Tragically, people sometimes die as a result of domestic abuse. When this happens, the law says that professionals involved in the case must conduct a multi-agency review of what happened so that we can identify what needs to be changed to reduce the risk of it happening again in the future.
If a domestic homicide takes place in Kent or Medway, Kent Police will make sure that the right people in the Community Safety Partnership are told as quickly as possible. After this initial notification, a decision will be made about whether we need to have a Domestic Homicide Review using the Home Office guidance.
Case review documents
- Home Office QA Letter (PDF, 116.3 KB)
- Executive summary (PDF, 245.3 KB)
- Overview report (PDF, 416.1 KB)
- Home Office QA Letter (PDF, 79.9 KB)
- Executive summary (PDF, 164.0 KB)
- Overview report (PDF, 599.1 KB)