Find counselling

Search below for therapy services for people aged 17 and over. You can be referred by your GP or in some cases you can refer yourself.

The NHS has good advice available about how to choose the right therapist for you and the difference between NHS and private therapists.

If you live in Medway, please visit the Kent and Medway Partnership service for your local services.

If the details for your organisation are missing or incorrect, please login or register.