If you (or the person you care for) are over 50 years old and want to stay independent in your own home, our care navigators will help you.
Care navigators can help with:
- managing your money and benefits
- finding the right sort of home
- staying safe in your own home
- maintaining and adapting your home to your needs
- planning the support you need
- filling in forms
- going through an assessment process.
Care navigators are based with local voluntary organisations around Kent. Contact a care navigator for your area through:
- Ashford Volunteer Centre
- Canterbury Age UK
- Dartford Imago Community
- Dover, Deal and Sandwich In Touch HIA (Family Mosaic)
- Folkestone and Hythe Peabody
- Gravesham Imago Community
- Maidstone Imago Community
- Sevenoaks (West Kent Housing Association)
- Swale Age UK
- Thanet Peabody
- Tonbridge Imago Community
- Tunbridge Wells Imago Community.