Orchards Centre - Swale MASH
Multi Agency Specialist Hubs (MASHs) are our centres for disabled children and their families.
Address and contact details
Sittingbourne ME10 2HE
Telephone: 03000 42 00 05
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5:30pm
Arriva bus 347 runs from the rear of the Forum shopping centre in Station Road every 15 minutes.
At our centre you and your child can benefit from a number of professional and healthcare services. Please call the numbers below for more details.
- Audiology - 0300 121 2670
- Children's therapy services, including speech and language, occupational therapy, diet and nutrition - 03000 42 09 43
- Community paediatricians- 01634 825 172 or 825 173.
- Disabled children's services - 03000 41 10 30 (or make a new referral)
- Specialist teaching and learning services - 03000 41 75 89 or 03000 41 77 39
- Swale special needs nursery - 03000 42 09 27 or 07925 98 11 60
- Support for pre-school children with SEND, also known as Portage - 03000 41 77 04.
Events, play and activities
We have a soft play room, a sensory room and a number of meeting rooms at our centre. Our play rooms are safe, fun and specifically designed for disabled children and their families. If you would like to book one of our play rooms or meeting rooms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03000 42 00 05.
The local charity 4us2 runs a number of events, play sessions, support groups and drop-in activities at our centre, and you can find out what's available and when on the 4us2 events calendar, or contact 4us2 for more details.