Some of our libraries host work clubs, places where jobseekers get a chance to:
- meet others looking for work
- build new contacts
- share job hunting experiences
- get help with interview techniques and CVs
- learn about volunteering opportunities.
In addition our work clubs offer:
- free printing and photocopying (up to 10 black and white printouts/ copies per session) and stationery to help you apply for jobs
- free computer access to help with searching and applying for jobs online
- a free welcome pack (while stocks last) including information and a memory stick to save your job search documents.
We currently offer weekly work club sessions in:
|Larkfield||Friday||2pm to 4pm|
|Margate||Friday||1pm to 3pm (for D/deaf job seekers with support from British Sign Language (BSL) interpreters|