UK Community Renewal Fund
The UK Community Renewal Fund is a UK Government programme. It aims to support people and communities most in need across the UK to pilot programmes and new approaches to prepare for the UK Shared Prosperity Fund. This is a government funding programme that will begin in 2022.
This £220 million fund will invest in skills, community and place, local business, and supporting people into employment.
We are seeking bids from organisations wishing to deliver activity in Kent as part of the UK Community Renewal Fund.
- Grants of up to £3 million are available for project activity in 2021/22.
- 90% of funding available through the UK Community Renewal Fund is revenue funding.
The deadline for applications is 9am on Tuesday 4 May. Early submission is encouraged.
If you are interested in applying, please read:
To apply for the UK Community Renewal fund, you must submit:
- a UK Community Renewal Fund application form (DOCX, 128.6 KB)
- a copy of the last 3 years of accounts if you are a private, charitable, voluntary or community sector applicant.
Send your application form, and copy of accounts if relevant, to UKCommunityRenewalFund@kent.gov.uk.
Bids must be submitted by no later than 9am on Tuesday 4 May 2021. Early submission of bids is encouraged.
To find out more about the fund and the application process in Kent, we will be running workshops, open to all interested parties. The content of the workshops will be the same.
The workshops will go through:
- an overview of the funding
- the eligibility criteria
- the process for applying to the fund in Kent.
They will also facilitate optional networking between workshop attendees, in case organisations wish to explore potential collaboration on project creation and delivery.
The next workshop will be held on:
- Wednesday 14 April 1:00pm to 1:45pm.
To sign-up to attend a workshop email UKCommunityRenewalFund@kent.gov.uk and make the email subject line ‘Attend UK CRF workshop’.
Please note Kent County Council’s UK Community Renewal Fund team will not enter into any other discussions with bidders prior to bid submission.
Please read the privacy notices before you apply for the UK Community Renewal Fund: