On-site assistants for our symptom-free test sites
We are urgently looking for on-site assistants to help us run our COVID-19 symptom-free test sites. Successful candidates will be asked to start immediately.
Kent – various
£10 per hour including holiday accrual
up to 48 hours per week depending on flexibility
Main duties and responsibilities
You will be expected to:
- register members of the public and welcome them on site
- upload results onto the system
- organise queues, making sure that government guidelines are being followed
- order supplies, such as test kits and protective wear
- oversee the swab/test process.
We test members of the public that are not showing symptoms of COVID-19 at these sites and the results are returned to them within 2 hours. The sites are cleaned regularly, and all staff must have a COVID-19 test before starting each shift.
The hours will be on a rota basis, working shifts, which will include evenings and may include weekends.
Skills and experience
We're looking for people who have:
- experience of working with members of the public
- the ability to communicate clearly and sensitively with members of the public
- excellent organisational skills
- the ability to work effectively in a team
- good IT skills.
We are urgently looking for people across a range of sites throughout Kent, so please email your CV to AST@connect2kent.co.uk to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities employment agency and business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.