Could you inspire?
A competitive basic salary between £45,007 and £52,451 dependant on your experience, and the potential to earn up to £57,451 per year when market premiums are applied.
We can offer you a competitive salary, staff benefits package and excellent career development and training that comes from working for an authority as large as Kent.
We need leaders who can motivate and inspire our social work teams, provide expert supervision and champion best practice.
Do you have the leadership skills, safeguarding knowledge and a proven track record of delivering excellent outcomes for children and young people that we're looking for?
- Full induction
- Manageable caseloads
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Basic salary of £45,007 to £52,451 per annum
- Starting annual leave allowance of 27 to 30 days
- Up to £2000 car market premium
- £3,000 annual market premium
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Excellent local government pension scheme