Experienced children's social workers
Passionate about delivering high-quality social work?
A competitive basic salary between £28,925 and £38,913 dependant on your experience, but potential to earn up to £45,913 when market premiums are applied.
We support our social workers to ensure they have the resources they need to make a difference where it counts. Kent is the ideal place to progress your career.
You will also receive the excellent training and all the great benefits that come with working for Kent County Council.
Register your interest
- Full induction
- Manageable caseloads
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Basic salary of £28,925 to £38,913
- Annual leave allowance of 27 to 30 days
- Up to £2000 car market premium
- £3,000 annual market premium
- £3,000 golden hello one-off payment on starting employment appointment
- Relocation packages up to £8,000
- Excellent local government pension scheme