Children's social care jobs in West Kent
The West Kent countryside is home to orchards, picturesque villages and historic market towns.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Take in stunning architecture and seasonal events at Maidstone's Leeds Castle and Tonbridge's Penshurst Place.
- Maidstone, Kent's county town, offers big-brand retail therapy at Fremlin Walk shopping centre and entertainment at Hazlitt Arts Centre.
- Hike the Kent Downs and make the most of the unrivalled opportunities for walking, cycling and horse-riding that this area has to offer.
- Sample the restaurants, pubs and tea-rooms of West Malling or browse around the independent shops and monthly farmers' market.
- Visit Bedgebury National Pinetum and Forest explore one of the world's best collection of conifers, head out for a walk or a mountain bike ride or fly though the tree-tops on the Go Ape high ropes adventure trail.
- Enjoy fishing, water sports and cycling at nearby Bewl Water.
- Explore the historic spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding countryside of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
You'll find everything you need to make West Kent your home. We even offer relocation packages up to £8,000 (subject to eligibility) to help cover the costs of moving here.
After 10 years in London, I moved to Ashford and it has been great for my work life balance. The job is challenging but the pace of life is so much more relaxed. Now I drive to my cases through beautiful countryside, rather than crawling through city traffic.Debra Wright, Social Worker