Children's social care jobs in North Kent
With the Garden of England on your doorstep and train links to London St Pancras in a speedy 18 minutes, you can enjoy the best of both worlds in North Kent.
This region boasts vibrant cultural hubs. multi-cultural communities and a a rich heritage. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Enjoy the great outdoors and seasonal events for all the family at Shorne Woods Country Park and Lullingstone Country Park.
- Indulge in some retail therapy at Bluewater, Europe's largest shopping centre.
- Have European adventure. Eurostar trains from nearby Ebbsfleet International Station reach Paris in just over two hours and Brussels in one and a half hours.
- Take a spin at Kent's Cyclopark. Big, brand new and bursting with fantastic facilities for all abilities, Cyclopark boasts great tracks for road cycling, BMXing and mountain biking.
- Explore our architectural treasures including Cobham Hall, Knole and Lullingstone Roman Villa.
- Relax by the river and watch the sailing barges, paddle steamers and yachts sail past at Gravesend Town Pier Pontoon.
- Soak up some history Hever Castle and Chiddingstone Castle, both offering an impressive range of year-round family activities.
- Kent boasts Europe's largest and finest Gurdwara, where Gravesend's Sikh community offers a very warm welcome.
- Take in a performance at Sevenoaks' Stag Community Arts Centre, Dartford's Mick Jagger Centre for Music and Arts or at The Orchard Theatre.
You'll find everything you need to make North Kent your home. We even offer relocation packages up to £8,000 (subject to eligibility) to help cover the costs of moving here.
There are loads of facilities for children in Kent and the family that we never had while we were living in London. We are able to be together a lot as a family. So my children are actually thriving educationally, socially in every way so that's one good thing that I couldn't have paid for – it's brilliant.Eric Emeka, Senior Practitioner