Children's social care jobs in East Kent
With residential property half London prices and investment in redevelopment, there's never been a better time to move to East Kent.
37 minutes from St Pancras and 40 minutes from Lille, high-speed connections to the capital and continent make East Kent the perfect location for work and leisure. Visit take a different view to find out more about why East Kent is a great area to live and work.
With its stunning landscapes, historic landmarks and modern hubs there's lots to love about East Kent. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Enjoy our 11 blue-flag beaches.
- Try something new at our first class restaurants, including The Allotment in Dover, Rocksalt in Folkestone and Margate's The Ambrette.
- Indulge your artistic side at Margate's Turner Contemporary, Canterbury's Marlowe Theatre, and Folkestone's Quarterhouse.
- Shopping heaven at Canterbury's Whitefriars quarter - 70 of the UK's leading fashion and lifestyle retailers in the heart of the historic city.
- Hop across the Channel. The coasts of Pas-de-Calais and Belgium are within easy reach and make an ideal getaway for the whole family.
With 185 schools and plenty of leisure opportunities, you'll find everything you need to make East Kent your home. We even offer relocation packages up to £8,000 (subject to eligibility) to help cover the costs of moving here.