We are looking for enthusiastic, experienced professionals who are ready for a new challenge, embarking on a new career, or returning to work, who are committed to working in integrated teams, embracing change and new ways of working.
If you're a social worker with experience in adult social care, we'd love to hear from you.
As a social worker in Promoting and Supporting Independence you will respond to the needs of individuals requiring assessment, review, short term or ongoing support, while promoting their independence and making a real difference in achieving improved outcomes and independent living.
There are also opportunities for social work practitioners in the specialist social work function, working with people to help them take control of and improve their lives when their security, safety or ability to participate in life or society may be restricted.
Other opportunities exist in the County Safeguarding Adults Service where, as a social worker, you will be able to develop specialist skills in fulfilling statutory responsibilities for safeguarding enquiries, as part of a dedicated service with access to live supervision and expert leadership.
We are also recruiting for a range of roles that support and work with our social workers. We are looking for experienced people for case officer and business support roles.
Our offer for social worker roles
As a social worker you will receive:
- a starting salary £30,034 to £40,405 (depending on experience)
- a £2,000 golden hello
- a £3,000 retention payment for employees working in Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley
- relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- a starting annual leave allowance of 27 to 30 days
- a minimum of 5 days of training each year
- excellent local government pension scheme.