Senior practitioners vacancies
Want to take the next step in your career?
We're looking for enthusiastic, experienced professionals to join us who are ready to embrace change and new ways of working.
If you're a qualified social worker, occupational therapist or registered nurse with experience in adult social care then we'd love to hear from you.
As a senior practitioner you will support and develop your team, supervise good practice and complex cases and work in close collaboration with health colleagues to make a real difference and achieve positive outcomes.
I enjoy the variety of the role and not knowing what I will face each day, be that a staffing matter or client. The role is always interesting. I enjoy supporting new team members and being able to help develop their skills and knowledge.Linda Strong, Senior Practitioner
- Starting salary £39,812- £45,589
- £3,000 golden hello
- £3,000 retention payment for employees working in Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 27 - 30 days
- A minimum of 5 days' training each year
- Excellent local government pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers