Occupational therapist vacancies
Want to make a real difference?
We're looking for enthusiastic, experienced professionals who are ready for a new challenge, embarking on a new career or returning to work to join us and embrace change and new ways of working.
If you're an occupational therapist with experience in, or wanting to work in, adult social care then we'd love to hear from you.
You will respond to individuals requiring functional assessments, identifying necessary equipment and adaptations to promote independence and make a real difference in achieving improved outcomes and independent living.
- Starting salary £28,925 - £38,913 depending on experience
- £2,000 golden hello
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 27 to 30 days
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Childcare vouchers
- Excellent local government pension scheme
Working with us
Jane Miller (County Manager for Occupational Therapy and Enablement) explains why it’s such an exciting time to join our team.