Occupational therapist vacancies
Want to make a real difference?
We're looking for enthusiastic, experienced professionals who are ready for a new challenge, embarking on a new career or returning to work to join us and embrace change and new ways of working.
If you're an occupational therapist with experience in, or wanting to work in, adult social care then we'd love to hear from you.
You will respond to individuals requiring functional assessments, identifying necessary equipment and adaptations to promote independence and make a real difference in achieving improved outcomes and independent living.
- Starting salary £30,034 to £40,405 depending on experience
- £2,000 golden hello
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development opportunities
- Starting annual leave allowance of 27 to 30 days
- A minimum of 5 days of training each year including specialised sessions for occupational therapists
- Excellent local government pension scheme
- Opportunity to be a part of the dynamic, forward thinking occupational therapy workforce at the frontline of adult services, delivering interventions where they have the maximum impact.
Working with us
Jane Miller (Principle Occupational Therapist) explains why it’s such an exciting time to join our team.