Team leader (AMHP) vacancies
Can you lead the social care agenda within integrated mental health services?
You will provide operational leadership to approved mental health professionals (AMHPs) and expertise to multi-disciplinary colleagues to ensure the timely delivery of a safe and effective AMHP service, maximising people's statutory rights.
- Starting salary £39,812 - £45,589
- An enhancement for contributing to out of hours working in the AMHP service
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 27 - 30 days
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Excellent local government pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers.
Market premium payments
- £3,000 retention payment for employees working in Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley
- £2,000 market premium payment paid upon re-approving as an AMHP.