Team leader vacancies
Can you lead the social care agenda within integrated mental health services?
You will provide operational leadership to social workers and expertise to a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the timely delivery of a safe and effective service, maximising people's statutory rights.
If you're a practicing Approved Medical Health Professional(AMHP), you'll also have the opportunity to contribute (on a rota basis) to the dedicated AMHP service.
- Starting salary £40,607 - £46,501
- £3,000 retention payment for employees working in Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 27 - 30 days
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Excellent local government pension scheme
- 33% shift enhancement for out of hours working within the dedicated AMHP service (8pm to 8am Monday to Thursday, 5pm Friday to 8am Monday and any bank holidays).
Market premium payments
- £2,000 market premium payment paid upon re-approving as an AMHP
- £3,000 retention payment for employees working in Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley.