Social work assistant vacancies
Want to make a real difference?
Social work assistants are an essential part of our integrated service, supporting people and their carers to maintain an active role in society, and manage the social consequences of their mental health needs.
- Starting salary £23,033 - £26,075 per annum
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 25 to 28 days
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Excellent local government pension scheme
I love being a Social Work Assistant because I support people and make a contribution to their recovery. I love the huge variety that my work offers and that no two days are ever the same.Rachel Beech