Adult social care jobs in West Kent (mental health)
The West Kent countryside is home to orchards, picturesque villages and historic market towns.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Take in stunning architecture and seasonal events at Maidstone's Leeds Castle and Tonbridge's Penshurst Place.
- Maidstone, Kent's county town, offers big-brand retail therapy at Fremlin Walk shopping centre and entertainment at Hazlitt Arts Centre.
- Hike the Kent Downs and make the most of the unrivalled opportunities for walking, cycling and horse-riding that this area has to offer.
- Sample the restaurants, pubs and tea-rooms of West Malling or browse around the independent shops and monthly farmers' market.
- Visit Bedgebury National Pinetum and Forest explore one of the world's best collection of conifers, head out for a walk or a mountain bike ride or fly though the tree-tops on the Go Ape high ropes adventure trail.
- Enjoy fishing, water sports and cycling at nearby Bewl Water.
- Explore the historic spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells and the surrounding countryside of the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.