Kent enablement and recovery worker vacancies
Could you empower others?
We need staff who can motivate and empower clients to embrace independent living, supporting them to find the right support package at the right time and to optimise their potential through a variety of interventions.
You will make a positive and real difference to the wellbeing and recovery of people experiencing mental health difficulties and enable each individual to feel an equal and valued member of their community.
- Starting salary £19,864 - £21,789
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 24 - 27 days
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Excellent local government pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers