Advanced practitioner vacancies
Can you provide clinical leadership for the social care agenda within integrated mental health services?
You will require a highly competent level of skills in assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation. You will provide operational leadership to social workers and expertise to a multi-disciplinary team to ensure the timely delivery of a safe and effective service, maximising people's statutory rights.
You will provide expert supervision to social workers and act as a practice educator for students and newly qualified social workers.
Forensic specialist advanced practitioner posts
Advanced practitioners within the forensic service lead teams of social workers within highly specialised multidisciplinary teams. They provide leadership to make sure a social care service is delivered to a group of service users who are detained under the mental health act and have been in contact with the criminal justice system. This group of service users has complex needs and it is essential that their statutory rights are fully protected.
You will lead a team of experienced social workers who manage complex caseloads, and have extensive knowledge of the mental health act in relation to mentally disordered offenders. The service that is delivered must maximise people's rights, particularly given that all service users will be detained under the mental health act, and must also be safe and effective.
- Starting salary £39,812 - £45,589
- An enhancement for contributing to out of hours working in the approved mental health professional (AMHP) service
- Relocation packages up to a maximum of £8,000
- Full induction and comprehensive professional learning and development
- Starting annual leave allowance of 27 - 30 days
- A minimum of 5 day's training each year
- Excellent local government pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers.
Market premium payments
- £3,000 retention payment for employees working in Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley
- £2,000 market premium payment paid upon re-approving as an AMHP.