Mental health vacancies
We are looking for enthusiastic professionals for a range of roles in Kent.
Vacancies by type
We will be advertising more vacancies throughout the year. You can find out more about the types of roles you will be able to apply for.
- Social work assistants
- Newly qualified social worker - assessed and supported year in employment (ASYE)Social worker
- Social worker
- Experienced social worker
- Advanced practitioner
- Team leader
- Approved Mental Health Professionals (AMHPs)
Vacancies by area
- Ashford and Canterbury
- West Kent (Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Malling and Tunbridge Wells)
- South Kent Coast (Dover, Folkestone and Hythe and Thanet)
- North Kent (Dartford, Gravesend, Swale and Swanley)
Register your interest
Our Return to Social Work programme is designed for experienced professionals who have not recently practiced as a social worker and wish to return to the profession. To find out more, please register your interest or contact the Recruitment Team on 03000 41 11 18.
Make a real difference by enabling people you support to lead more active, safe and fulfilled lifestyles.
Live it Library
An online collection of stories from people who have experienced mental health issues.
Market premium payments
Details of market premium payments, made in addition to your salary, for some of our vacancies.