Assistant Directors – Adult Social Care and Health
We are looking for Assistant Directors to join the Adult Social Care and Health directorate for these services:
- Adult Community Services (learning and physical disability, mental health and autism) north and west Kent – full time
- Adult Community Services (learning and physical disability, mental health and autism) east Kent – part time/ job share (3 days per week/ 0.6 full time equivalent)
- Older People and Physical Disability – north and west Kent – full time
- Older People and Physical Disability – east Kent – full time - full time
- Countywide Services – part time/ job share (3 days per week/ 0.6 full time equivalent)
These are key roles within the directorate’s wider leadership team and will be pivotal in enabling us to meet our commitment of securing quality services for our residents and supporting choices for people to live independently in our local communities.
We are seeking exceptional individuals who have the energy, ideas and ambition to make a sustained difference to the people of Kent; people who share our commitment to improving the health and wellbeing for Kent residents.
These posts will be responsible for providing the strategic leadership and operational direction of services within a specific geographic area, at a time of unprecedented change, financial challenge and increasing demand for services.
You will have experience of managing operational teams to deliver effective and efficient services within local government or the health and social care sector. You will ensure the effective use of data and quality measures for robust performance management and improve quality of practice through listening to the voice of people we support. Your ability to motivate and influence a range of stakeholders and manage partnerships within a multi-agency environment will be key to delivering sustainable services.
- Closing date for applications: 28 February 2020
- Salary: up to £75,657 per annum
Email your CV and supporting statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.