IASK for children and young people
If you’re under the age of 25, have special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) and live in Kent, we’re here to help you.
The help we offer is:
- private - we won’t talk to anyone about you unless you say it’s ok or we think you might be in danger
- fair - we will not tell you what to do or take sides. We will support you to make your own choices.
We can also give you advice and support with:
- understanding difficult documents and completing paperwork
- attending meetings
- helping you put your thoughts into words and ensuring your views are heard
- helping you to find out what support is available for you and opportunities in the local area.