Sexual health services for SEND
You can visit a sexual health clinic or call the sexual health advice line, whether you are having sex or thinking of having sex with someone.
If you have any questions about your sexual health, you can visit our sexual health pages where you can also make an appointment to see the health professional.
The Get it! scheme provides young people aged under 25 with free condoms. You can:
- order condoms online to be posted to you
- register and collect condoms from various places, such as pharmacies and youth clubs. Find registration and pick-up points.
Sexual health appointments
Find a sexual health clinic
To get treated for sexually transmitted infections or get general sexual health advice or contraception, visit one of our clinics.
- call 0300 790 0245 to book a clinic in East Kent (Ashford, Canterbury, Dover, Folkestone and Hythe, Swale or Thanet)
- call 01622 225713 to book a clinic in West Kent (Dartford, Maidstone, Gravesham, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge and Malling or Tunbridge Wells).
Advice and support
For advice or support about sexual health, including information about contraception, condoms, STIs you can access any NHS sexual health services. To do this you can:
- visit the NHS Kent Youth Health website for specific advice
- call the Sexual Health Service on 0300 790 0245.
- chat online to our team.