Admissions criteria consultation 2022/23
Own admission authority schools
Own admission authority schools can make their own admissions related decisions. These schools can include:
- voluntary aided schools
- foundation schools
- free schools.
These schools are required to publicly consult before changes can be made. Those listed below are proposing changes. Responses to proposed changes should be directed to the school. If the school you are interested in is not listed below, please check with the school directly as they may be planning to consult in the near future.
Please note that this page will be regularly updated from November 2020.
School admissions documents may not accessible to assistive technology (such as screen readers). You can request an alternative format.
- Bapchild and Tonge Church of England Primary School (PDF, 458.1 KB)
- Canterbury Primary School (PDF, 171.8 KB)
- Chantry Community Academy (PDF, 258.5 KB)
- Petham Primary School (PDF, 1.2 MB)
- Rusthall St Paul's Church of England Voluntary Aided Primary School (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- St Anselm's Catholic Primary School (PDF, 1.0 MB)
- St Mary of Charity Church of England (Aided) Primary School (PDF, 111.9 KB)
- Barton Manor School (PDF, 429.9 KB)
- Canterbury Academy (PDF, 222.7 KB)
- Dartford Grammar School (PDF, 736.8 KB)
- Dartford Science and Technology College (PDF, 58.7 KB)
- Herne Bay High School (PDF, 235.6 KB)
- Queen Elizabeth's Grammar School (PDF, 83.8 KB)
- Wye School (PDF, 147.4 KB)
Kent County Council schools
The Kent County Council schools listed below are consulting on changes to their admission arrangements for 2022. Their consultations close on 14 December 2020. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have further enquiries.
No Kent County Council secondary schools provided their admission arrangements for consultation.