Young People's Steering Group
The Young People's Steering Group has been set up to allow young people to:
- feed back their views on Reconnect activities and events
- share thoughts, opinions, and ideas
- have engaging discussions to inform the design and delivery of the Reconnect programme.
We’re looking for volunteers between 11 and 18 years old to join the steering group, attend meetings and have their say.
Being part of the steering group will give you the chance to improve your communication skills and make a difference to all children and young people in Kent.
Meetings will take place every 2 months until August 2022 and will last for around 2 hours. Most meetings will take place in person on a Saturday, but some may be after school or college on Microsoft Teams.
At the meetings, we want you to:
- get involved in discussions
- tell us what you think about the programme
- help us decide what to do next.
If you want to find out more, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's in it for you?
You'll get to:
- meet other young people
- inform activities, projects and events that take place as part of Reconnect
- develop team working and communication skills.
If you come along to several meetings, we'll also give you a voucher at the end of the programme as a thank you for your time.
Join the steering group
If you want to make a difference for all children and young people in Kent, get involved in the Young People's Steering Group by emailing us at email@example.com.