Support the Reconnect programme
How you can reconnect children and young people
The whole community of Kent can get behind Reconnect and we need your help!
Pledge your support
Can your group, organisation or school:
- promote Reconnect within your local community and networks?
- provide activities and opportunities for children and young people?
- work with other groups and organisations to deliver more opportunities for children and young people?
If the answer to any of those questions is yes, show your commitment to reconnecting children and young people to things they've missed during the pandemic by pledging your support.
Activities and extra resources
If you run activities for children and young people, you can support Reconnect by telling us:
- what events and activities you are running or would like to run for children and young people
- what you need to do more and to reach more children and young people
- what volunteering opportunities you have.
In return, Reconnect can support you by:
- promoting your events and activities
- helping you access the resources you need to do more
- giving you opportunities to access funding
- promoting your volunteering opportunities through our Do-It volunteering page.
If you need help to reach more children and young people or want us to promote the activities you're running, complete our activity form.
Need volunteers to support your activities? Let us know and we might be able to connect you with potential volunteers. To find out more, simply register your interest in being matched with volunteers.
Interested in volunteering?
Volunteering your time and skills – whether as part of your work or in your spare time – could make such a positive difference to Kent’s children and young people and help provide them with great experiences that will shape their lives.