Be an apprentice
If you have a career sector or path in mind and want to start earning and learning an apprenticeship could be for you. You'll do real jobs for real employers; training on the job, working towards an industry-standard qualification.
- Start your career and start earning at 16 while you learn
- Choose from more than 250 careers - from health and social care to management, construction and engineering to banking and media, leisure and tourism
- Choose from 3 levels of qualification - from GCSE and A-Level equivalent up to degree level
- Boost your career prospects - 85% of former apprentices remain in employment. 32% are promoted within 12 months
- Boost your earning potential - former apprentices can earn on average £100,000 more than other employees during their lifetime
- Get the same benefits and discounts as college or university students but avoid the costs of further education.
Apply for apprenticeships
There are a few different places you can search and apply for apprenticeships.
Register to apply for apprenticeships in Kent. You can also upload a CV, which is searchable by employers.
Apprenticeships with us
We're committed to helping prepare Kent's young people for the world of work. We can offer a wide range of apprenticeships to help you start your career. Apprenticeships with us last a minimum of a year. You'll receive:
- training for all the qualifications within your apprenticeships (a practical qualification, a theoretical qualification about your industry and English or maths if necessary)
- a mentor in your department
- access to our training programmes
- support with job search for when your apprenticeship is finished.
Search for apprenticeships in England. You can search by employer, job title, industry and location.