Report a problem with a trader or product

You can report a scam, or a problem with a trader or product, to Trading Standards by contacting the national Citizens Advice consumer service. You don’t need to call us directly, they will send details of your report to Kent County Council Trading Standards on your behalf.

Consumer and general business advice is provided by fully trained staff at the Citizens Advice consumer service on behalf of Trading Standards.

You can phone them, write to them, or fill in their online form.

Report a problem now

You can also find out what happens after you make your report.