Rainbow Centre - Ashford MASH
Multi Agency Specialist Hubs (MASHs) are our centres for disabled children and their families.
Address and contact details
The Rainbow Centre
Great Chart Bypass (A28)
Kent TN23 4ER
Telephone: 03000 42 00 04
Monday to Friday, 8am to 5:30pm
At our centre you and your child can benefit from a number of professional and healthcare services. Please call the numbers below for more details.
- Audiology - 01227 86 64 87
- Community paediatrics – 01233 65 19 27
- Dentist - 03000 420004 and ask to speak to the dental receptionist or make a new referral
- Disabled children's social services - 03000 42 08 86 (or make a new referral)
- Educational home visits for pre-school children, also known as Portage - 03000 41 77 04.
- Occupational therapy - 01233 65 19 27
- Physiotherapy - 01233 65 19 27
- Sparkle (an education and health care initiative to support children's development) - 07789 75 08 23
- Specialist teaching and learning services - 01233 622958 or Jo Robson 03000 41 91 42
- Speech and language therapy - 01233 65 19 27.
Events, play and activities
We have a soft play room, a sensory room and a number of meeting rooms at our centre. Our play rooms are safe, fun and specifically designed for disabled children and their families. If you would like to book one of our play rooms or meeting rooms, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01795 514 400.
The local charity Includes us 2 runs a Wednesday coffee morning at our centre, and you can find out what else is available and when on the Includes us 2 events calendar or contact Includes us 2 for more details.