Social care commissioning
We commission businesses to provide a variety of social care services for people who who are eligible for our services.
Supply a social care service to us
All of our new tendering opportunities are available through the Kent Business Portal and you'll need to register before you can apply. You can also see examples of our existing contracts so that you know what we expect from you.
If you need help registering call us on 03000 41 63 82 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Change your details
If you already hold a contract with us, there are certain circumstances in which you may need to change your details:
- if you are selling your business to another provider
- if you are changing your organisation's name or legal status
- if you are a provider of learning disability, physical disability or mental health residential services and want to reduce your contract price
- if you are buying an existing care service that holds a contract with us.
- your name
- a current email address
- telephone number
- name and address of the service and/or the service you are buying or selling.
The email must outline the circumstances of the change to your business as stated above. We will reply and send you the information we need to change your details.
Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Service
Apply to provide services as a delivery partner to the Community Mental Health and Wellbeing Service.