Transition advice for residents

The UK Government’s page on the UK transition includes information on:

UK nationals living in the EU

Information on the rights and status of UK nationals living in the European Union, European Economic Area (EEA) and European Free Trade Area (EFTA), and Switzerland is available on the GOV.UK website.

EU, EEA or Swiss nationals living in the UK

If you are an EU, EEA or Swiss national living in the UK, you may need to apply to the settlement scheme. Find out what you need to do to stay in the UK on the GOV.UK website.