The UK has left the EU
The new rules on trade, travel and business for the UK and EU are now in place. Make sure you’re ready and keep your business moving.
For additional support and advice:
- visit our Trading goods with the EU page for advice and webinars on making sure your goods are ready for export to Europe.
- contact the Kent and Medway Growth Hub to speak to an adviser (call 03333 602300).
- watch the sessions from the Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce online Brexit Transition conference (held on 2 December) for practical information and advice on what businesses need to do to meet the new rules.
- visit the Kent International Business website for access to a range of export support organisations in Kent including the Department for International Trade (practical advice on changes to be made to ensure ongoing export-readiness) and Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce (export and customs documentation).
- visit the government transition pages to get a personalised checklist for your business by answering a few short questions. It will help you understand what changed on 1 January 2021 and what you can do to make sure your goods are ready.
- watch UK government videos highlighting what businesses need to know about exports and imports, customs, commodity codes and controlled goods.