Better Care Fund plan
Improving health and care services in Kent
Delivery of the Better Care Fund plan means people living in Kent can expect:
- better access to health and social care services through GP practices
- increased independence
- more control over care and the ability to self-manage
- improved care at home
- fewer acute admissions and long term care placements
- faster community response, particularly for people with dementia
- to live safely at home, supported by care plans
- to die in your own home, supported by anticipatory care plans
- to be in control of what information is shared electronically about them
- better use of local information and evidence to commission health and care services.
The Better Care Fund plan is part of the Kent Integration Pioneer programme.