Kent Joint Municipal Waste Management Strategy
The Joint Municipal Waste Management Strategy (PDF, 310.9 KB) has been developed by the 13 councils in the Kent Resource Partnership (12 district councils and us).
The strategy sets out how the Kent Resource Partnership intends to manage its household waste. The strategy was refreshed in 2012/13.
The original Joint Waste Management Strategy (PDF, 1.4 MB) was adopted in 2007/08.
- Annex 1 - Baseline report (PDF, 206.2 KB)
- Annex 2 - How the strategy was developed (PDF, 463.5 KB)
- Annex 3 - Waste minimisation options appraisal (PDF, 260.8 KB)
- Annex 4a - Full report on recycling and composting options appraisal (PDF, 331.6 KB)
- Annex 4b - Executive summary on recycling and composting options appraisal (PDF, 190.2 KB)
- Annex 5a - Full report on residual options appraisal (PDF, 390.4 KB)
- Annex 5b - Executive summary of residual options appraisal (PDF, 196.9 KB)
- Annex 6 - Weightings assessment (PDF, 251.8 KB)
- Annex 7a - Sustainability appraisal report (PDF, 584.3 KB)
- Annex 7b - Sustainability appraisal report appendix 1 (PDF, 431.9 KB)
- Annex 7c - Sustainability appraisal report appendix 2 (PDF, 440.3 KB)
- Annex 7d - Sustainability appraisal report statement (PDF, 139.0 KB)