Kent Partners' Compact
The voluntary and community sector has a vital role in society, including the delivery of public services to the people of Kent. They provide statutory services on our behalf, recruit volunteers, support individuals and groups and provide many other services.
The Kent Partners' Compact is an agreement to improve and enhance partnership working between the voluntary and community sector and the public sector in Kent.
- sets out the values, principles and commitments of how to work together to achieve the best results
- improves relations, planning and services, by drawing on the expertise of local groups and commissioning them to deliver public services
- is based on trust and mutual goodwill.
The Kent Partners' Compact is supported by:
- District and Borough Councils
- Eastern and Coastal Kent Primary Care Trust
- Kent Association of Parish Councils
- Kent County Council
- Kent Fire and Rescue Service
- Kent and Medway Learning and Skills Council
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- Kent Police
- Kent Probation
- South East Coast Ambulance Trust
- South East Coast Strategic Health Authority
- East Kent Hospital University Trust
- Kent CAN, the county level voluntary and community sector leadership body that.