Adult learning disabilities review
Quality, personalised services
We provide an integrated service to people with a learning disability in Kent. Over four thousand people use our services everyday.
The Learning Disability Partnership Strategy vision is to provide quality services in a personalised way so that each individual is getting the support they need, delivered in a way that enhances their independence. We work with partners to make learning disability a part of everyone's planning so that services are truly inclusive.
Our key priorities are:
- people with learning disabilities having a fulfilling life, including opportunities to work, study, enjoy leisure and social activities and to have relationships and friendships
- giving people real choice over where they live and with whom
- providing good and accessible health care to people with learning disabilities
- partnership working to induce innovation and improve efficiency
- to manage within our resources.
By delivering these key priorities we hope this will mean that more people with learning disabilities in Kent experience living their life the way they choose.