Kent SHAPE atlas
The Kent Strategic Health and social care Asset Planning and Evaluation (SHAPE) atlas is an interactive strategic health and social care asset planning and evaluation tool.
The online interface allows users to investigate the relationships between a diverse range of data sets to inform the design and delivery of services for the people of Kent and Medway
Access is free for NHS and Local Government officials with a role in public health or social care.
The atlas contains statistical and geographic data on:
- air quality
- care homes
- day care centres
- environmental hazards
- Extra care sheltered housing
- flood risk
- green spaces
- health conditions
- hospital admissions
- hospitals, health clinics and GPs
- local and national demographics
- power infrastructure
- schools and children centres
- social care facilities
The atlas is being used to shape our accommodation strategy for adult social care.
The Kent SHAPE atlas is provided by Public Health England under licence to Kent County Council and part-funded by the EU as part of the Flood Resilient Areas by Multi-layEred Safety (FRAMES) project.
The atlas uses the national Strategic Health Asset Planning and Evaluation (SHAPE) platform.
Access to the Kent SHAPE atlas is free to professionals working for:
- Ashford Borough Council
- Canterbury City Council
- Dartford Borough Council
- Dover District Council
- Folkestone and Hythe District Council
- Gravesham Borough Council
- Kent County Council
- Maidstone Borough Council
- Medway Council
- Sevenoaks District Council
- Swale Borough Council
- Thanet District Council
- Tonbridge and Malling Borough Council
- Tunbridge Wells Borough Council
- Kent Police
- Kent Fire and Rescue Service
- South East Coast Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust
- Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust
- East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust
- Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
- Medway NHS Foundation Trust
- Kent and Medway NHS and Social Care Partnership Trust
- Kent Community Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Medway Community Health Care Trust CIC
NHS Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs)
- NHS Ashford CCG
- NHS Canterbury and Coastal CCG
- NHS Dartford, Gravesham and Swanley CCG
- NHS Medway CCG
- NHS South Kent CCG
- NHS Swale CCG
- NHS Thanet CCG
- NHS West Kent CCG
If your organisation is not listed here, we may still give you access to the Kent SHAPE atlas.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you need access.