Director of Environment, Planning and Enforcement
Roles and responsibilities
Katie is responsible for a wide range of environment, planning and enforcement services.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Delivering Growth without Gridlock - our 20 year transport delivery plan
- Co-ordinating the Kent Environment Strategy
- Leading on flood risk management and resilience
- Management of Kent's Public Rights of Way network, Kent Trading Standards, Coroners and Kent Scientific Services
- Implementing planning and transport policy, including the minerals and waste development framework and delivery of KCC services through districts
- Leading on creating stronger and safer communities particularly through Kent Community Safety Partnership, community wardens and Emergency Planning
- Driving the development of sport and physical activity in the county and managing high quality country parks
- Management of Kent County Council's gypsy and traveller's service.
Read the full job description (PDF, 148.4 KB).
Katie's salary is £98,078.
Katie's expenses for the past financial year (April 2016 to March 2017) are £183.01.
Our expenses policy applies to all staff. You can view a breakdown of all expenses claimed by our directors for the current and previous financial year.
- Director salaries and expenses 2017/18 (XLSX, 38.2 KB)
- Director salaries and expenses 2017/18 (PDF, 50.7 KB)
- Director salaries and expenses 2016/17 (XLSX, 17.7 KB)
- Director salaries and expenses 2016/17 (PDF, 36.0 KB)
- Director salaries and expenses 2015/16 (XLS, 55.5 KB)
- Director salaries and expenses 2015/16 (PDF, 37.5 KB)
- Director salaries and expenses 2014/15 (XLS, 42.5 KB)
- Director salaries and expenses 2014/15 (PDF, 36.4 KB)
None to declare.
None to declare.