Alternative languages and formats

We can help you get information about our services in your preferred language or format. This can include:

  • Braille
  • easy read
  • languages other than English
  • large print


Call: 03000 42 15 53. An English-speaker will take details of what you need and arrange a translation or interpreting service for you. You may need an English-speaking friend or a family member to help you with this.

We may not be able to meet your requirements immediately but we will try to provide an interpreter (or translation service) to help you as quickly as possible.

Sign language interpreters

If you are meeting with someone from Kent County Council and you need a British Sign Language (BSL) interpreter contact us to arrange an interpreter.