Veterans Outreach Support
The Royal British Legion hold a drop in centre for Veterans
at the Ashford Gateway Plus.
The drop in centre gives the opportunity for all serving and
ex-service personnel and/or their families to seek advice and
assistance from any of the serving, ex-service and civilian
agencies/charities available on the day.
Some of the agencies involved are:
- Royal British Legion industries
- CAB benefits and money advisor
- War pension and tribunal representative
- SAFFA forces help
- Service personnel and Veterans agency
- Combat stress
- Regular forces employment agency
Come and socialise with other Veterans over a coffee or give us
a call 01622 722292.