- your local council collects
- a local charity or furniture re-use group will take it
- the supplier of your new carpet will take it away.
Some supermarkets have carrier bag containers. Or see if a charity shop could use them.
When the company collects the car
- you are the sole owner of the vehicle
- the vehicle is not registered on a hire purchase agreement
- you are surrendering ownership of the vehicle to us for free disposal
- you are indemnifying us and our contractor against any damage caused to your property while removing the vehicle
- there is no property left in the vehicle, other than the standard fittings supplied with the vehicle
- the vehicle is in a place where it can be removed by machine without difficulty by the contractor.