Comment on a planning application
To support, object to or comment on any planning application we receive:
- comment online
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- write to Planning Applications, Planning and Environment, 1st floor, Invicta House, County Hall, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1XX.
Applications are open for comment for 21 days and we would encourage you to meet this deadline. However, comments may be considered by planning officers if received before completion of any report to Committee.
What to include
- Quote the planning application number and site address.
- Only relate to planning considerations (planning policies, environmental or residential impacts, highway issues and opportunities for lessening impacts).
- State the reasons why you wish to support or oppose the proposed development.
- Be clear and concise.
You may find it helpful to look at the validation and checklist documents.
Planning considerations do not include affects on property values.
Your comments will be publicly available. We can't make them confidential.
Email any petitions about a planning application to email@example.com.